Sunday 30 March 2014

Gastroscopy tomorrow...ughh

Well I have my gastroscopy tomorrow.  They want to check to make sure I have no infections, ulcers, or whatever in my stomach and throat etc.
So this means I have to fast after 7pm tonight, well no solids anyway.  so looks like a night of water and tea for me, and probably an early night.  I do have to be at the hospital at 830 am.

On Wednesday April 2nd I have my fluid diet training as well.  That should be fun, learn how to just eat....er drink fluid nutrition for just 3 weeks leading up to surgery. The reason for this diet is to shrink my liver to make it easier for the surgeon to get at my stomach.  Also to help make sure i'm fairly clean inside, lol.

As for my weight right now, it's disappointing, I was so sure I was doing pretty good, but the scale says different.  Up 2 lbs, ughhh...could be the chinese food I had last night for supper.  Oh well, can't beat myself up right now, it is probably the last time I'll have chinese food for a really long time. : \


Well here's to an evening of fasting and to an even better next few weeks until my next entry!! 
Don't forget to live, love and laugh everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment