Thursday 12 June 2014

Well surgery date was bumped up to July 2nd, yes that's less that 3 weeks away! I started my optifast diet today as well. All liquid for 3 weeks...ughhh. oh wait I can have up to 2 cups of celery, cucumber and spinach a day..woohoo right! The shakes to be honest are horrible. I added some instant coffee to the vanilla one this am to make it drinkable.  The chocolate is ok on its own but could be better.  For supper I made the chocolate into a milkshake of sorts, added 5 ice cubes in the Vitamix and blended til smooth, made it sooo much better! Even made the vanilla better!

My weight went up a few pounds since my last  post,  up to 275.2lbs ughh. But that could have been all the popcorn I had last night too! Woops!

Hoping to update weekly with my weigh ins from now on! So until next week!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helene... I know u can do this.. I am very excited for you.. Post pics as u go... it is amazing to watch the difference...

    ReplyDelete